Advertisement

The Velvet Doors - Out Of Reach (So Long Jim Morrison) (Official video)

The Velvet Doors - Out Of Reach (So Long Jim Morrison) (Official video) More songs on Spotify: Please like and comment the track and subscribe to our channel:


"Out off Reach (So long Jim Morrison)" is a tribute to Jim Morrison.

Real rock is not made by nice people - and we are not nice people! The Velvet Doors is a Neo Psychedelic Rock band, committed to take rock and music back from the polished record industry and polished artists.

The Velvet Doors music is founded in the 60´es classical psychedelic rock combined with contemporary elements creating their own very recognizable neo-psychedelic style, which is clearly visible in the new single. Guitarist and singer Tom Storm´s very expressive and wide-ranging vocals, is another great signature of the band. Other band-members, Classical instrumentalist Jan Overgaard and jazz drummer Heinz Müller, helps create the hardcore psychedelic garage sound of The Velvet Doors.

The Velvet Doors has build up a world wide fan base since releasing their first single in the beginning of November 2018. The Velvet Doors consists of Tom Storm (Vocals, guitar, harmonica, Tambourine), Jan Overgaard (Bass, Organ, Piano) and Heinz Müller (drums).

The style of The Velvet Doors is very broad but most of their music are based in Garage rock , Psychedelic Rock, World Music, Neo-psychedelia and/or Folk Rock. The music of The Velvet Doors is very unique combining many styles in each tune. The music is strongly marked by the very broad and powerful voice of singer Tom Storm.

Style: Garage rock , Psychedelic Rock, World Music, Neo-psychedelia, Folk Rock. Contact: thevelvetdoors@gmail.com

Find our music here:
open.spotify.com/artist/30t4l9Le3y5BqxoP2Ls2yM
www.youtube.com/channel/UCY-h0Us-…iew_as=subscriber
@thevelvetdoors
www.deezer.com/us/artist/53232302
itunes.apple.com/us/artist/the-ve…doors/1440483845
www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_srch_dr…ic&search-type=ss
us.napster.com/artist/the-velvet-doors
play.google.com/store/music/artis…7ozcj4vuqc4&hl=da
www.kkbox.com/sg/en/artist/2ICGI…P708K-index-1.html

OUT OF REACH (SO LONG JIM MORRISON) (LYRICS & CHORDS)

Am Dm Am E7 Am Dm Am E7 Am E7 Am
I feel you mostly at the beach
But as always you are out of reach
From my gentle touch
You are out of reach
You are out of reach

Sleepwalking at night with your hand in mine F C Gm A+ A
All day long, hunted by the beast of time C G A+ F A7
You will have to kill me seven times Dm C A+ A
Before I die. Before I… F E7

Am Dm Am E7 Am Dm Am E7 Am E7 Am
I… want you here
I… want you near
But just like the summer in the winter time
You are out of reach
You are out of reach

Sleepwalking at nigh with your hand in mine F C Gm A+ A
All day long, hunted by the beast of time C G A+ F A7
You will have to kill me seven times Dm C A+ A
Before I die. Before I… F E7

Am Dm Am E7 Am Dm Am E7 Am E7 Am
I… want you here
I… want you near
But just like the butterfly high up in the sky
You are out of reach
You are out of reach

Am Dm Am E7 Am Dm Am E7 Am E7 Am
I will never die
I will never die
I will always fly
Like the butterfly
High up in the sky
Its always you and I
I will never…I will never die
I will never…I will never die
F C Gm A+ A


Find our music here









neopsychedelia,psychedelic rock,psychedelic music,garage rock,garage music,tess parks,anton newcombe,jim morrison,the doors,the velvet,the velvet doors,brian jonestown massacre,the dandy warhols,the kinks,black rebel motorcycle club,the animals,eric burden,black angels,the velvet underground,psychic ills,psychedelic music 2019,alternative music 2019,wooden shjips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments