Advertisement

Twisted Love Riddles That Will Make You SWEAT

Twisted Love Riddles That Will Make You SWEAT Jay from the Kubz Scouts and I are back to solve some tricky riddles, puzzles and logic games relating to love, how romantic. Can we be tricked or are we too genius for these brain teasers? Watch Our Video on Jay's Channel!:
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

7 second riddles,what would you do,seven second riddles,love riddles,romantic riddles,would you rather,riddles,brain teasers,visual puzzles,riddles with answers,collab,kassie,gloom,jay,brain teasers with answers,kubzscouts,test your brain,puzzles,brain work,tricky riddles,personality test,detcetive riddles,challenge your brain,puzzles with answers,test your attention,tricky riddle with answer,personality quiz,mystery riddle,brain games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments