Advertisement

Physician Assistant Health Educator: Living Life with A Sense of Urgency

Physician Assistant Health Educator: Living Life with A Sense of Urgency Peace be to you all (AsSalama'laikum)! I have been a medically licensed Physician Assistant for almost two decades and currently work as a Hospitalist PA in Washington, D.C. where I live with my wife and four children. I hope this message finds you all in the best of health and wellness! I wanted to remind myself and you guys just how FAST time passes.⏳It's for that reason, that we need to live life with a certain sense of urgency. Don't become over-whelmed.😰 However, DO understand that "time waits for no one"! If you have goals, GO for them with GUSTO!😬 Don't make excuses for yourself. THOSE will ALWAYS be there! PUSH yourself to be EXTRA-ordinary! YOU CAN DO IT! Be wary of those around you who try to discourage you; eschew them if you can! Don't be your OWN worst enemy! I wish you all the VERY best of succes in your positive endeavors and invite you to cmsubacribe to my YouTube channel if you have an interest in medicine, and careers in allied health or, living a positive lifestyle. Peace!
BTW, you pre-PA and PA students keep up the great work you are doing! You guys are AWESOME!πŸ˜€πŸ‘¨πŸΎ‍⚕️πŸ‘¨πŸΏ‍⚕️πŸ‘©πŸ»‍⚕️πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍⚕️πŸ‘©πŸΏ‍⚕️πŸ‘¨‍⚕️πŸ‘©πŸΌ‍⚕️πŸ‘¨πŸ»‍⚕️Congratulations to you graduates!πŸ‘¨πŸΏ‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘©πŸΎ‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“

Urgency

Post a Comment

0 Comments