Advertisement

5 Key Tips: Getting Into The TV/Movie Industry: *** Using Production Assisting***

5 Key Tips: Getting Into The TV/Movie Industry: *** Using Production Assisting*** Hi everyone!
It's your girl Pure ❣️(YESSSS, that's my BIRTH name πŸ˜‰)

I'm giving you 5 tips on how to get into the entertainment (TV/Movie/Music Video) industry. Want know how to start working behind the camera? Well this is THE video for you!

These tips are mostly geared towards using Production Assisting to get your foot in the door. They have either helped myself or my colleagues get into the industry. They are guaranteed to work πŸ˜†

I'll eventually do a video on how to MOVE UP from PAing and into the position that you desire.

Here are the links that I mentioned in my video:

Streetlights:

* It lists their phone number - give them a call and let them know you're interested!

Manifest Works:


LA 411:


What are you waiting for? GO GET IT!!

If you have any questions regarding the industry - Feel free to ask!

I'm here to help!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT & HIT THE πŸ”” FOR NOTIFICATIONS πŸ˜„

I'll be uploading weekly! - Don't miss out!

____________________________________________________________________

Insta:
@PureOmia

Snap:
@Purely.uniique (with 2 i's 😌)


See you on my next video 😘

Assisting***

Post a Comment

0 Comments