Advertisement

zero waste vegan grocery haul & pantry tour | my low waste / plastic free journey

zero waste vegan grocery haul & pantry tour | my low waste / plastic free journey a low waste vegan grocery haul and pantry tour. Enjoy! luv ya x

∵ ☟ get access to exclusive self care podcasts & support this ethical/sustainable channel


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

MORE FROM THIS VIDEO ☟

〰️Join Thrive Market __
25% off & 30 days free membership :

〰️Things in my Pantry __
○ my protein powder :
It's not plastic free, but it's the most sustainable option that works for me that I have available to me right now. I buy a 5lb tub to reduce my waste. It has minimal vegan ingredients, and is my preferred vegan source of protein powder (pea protein). And it is affordable. All things I consider. I use it sparingly to make it last. Hopefully new sustainably packaged or bulk pea protein will be available to me (and the rest of the world) soon!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

OTHER GOODIES FOR YOU ☟

〰️find me elsewhere __

∵ ☟ if that's your groove, via the links below...

◗ podcast:

◗ newsletter:

◗ socials:
: instagram ∵
: twitter ∵
: blog ∵
: depop ∵

◗ FREE STUFF & discounts:


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

〰️ about me __

Hello! My name is Christie. My middle name is Sedona. I'm from Montreal/New England and i'm now living in Seattle. I live a vegan, mostly zero waste lifestyle. I'm very passionate about wellness, fitness, mama earth, self care and ethical fashion. I used to be a clothing designer and freelance brand consultant but now I'm a jobless entrepreneur trying to advocate sustainable living and self love through youtube and podcasting. I'm over the moon happy to be on this journey with ya!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

〰️ business inquiries __
hello@sedonachristina.com

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

〰️ faq __

◗ my camera gear, sustainable zero waste beauty/lifestyle products, & wish list:


◗ editing software:
final cut pro x

◗ favourite ethical clothing brands list:


◗ my how to vegan guide:


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This video is not sponsored.
But it does feature a gift from Thrive Market.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thank you for watching!
Thank you for being YOU! The world needs your deliciousness! ✨

zero waste vegan grocery haul & pantry tour,zero waste vegan grocery haul,zero waste grocery haul,zero waste grocery shopping,zero waste pantry haul,vegan grocery haul,vegan grocery shopping,plastic free grocery shopping,low waste grocery shopping,low waste lifestyle,low waste vegan,zero waste lifestyle,zero waste for beginners,zero waste food shopping,zero waste vegan,sustainable living,pantry tour vegan,zero waste products,zero waste,sedonachristina,

Post a Comment

0 Comments