Advertisement

MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHE DISEASE.

MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHE DISEASE. MENTAL HEALTH IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DISEASE.
I am diagnosed with major depression,emotionally unstable personality disorder and bipolar disorder.

For the longest time I thought seeking help was useless, dint really think any one would understand what I was going through at that point but I was wrong ,talking actually helped. Therapy actually made things better and support from the people who are close to me, just made things easier for me.I mean if I go through all of the things I went through or dealt with, trust me we will be here for days.

I m not making this video to get likes and stuff like that. I just genuinely want people to speak up about their mental health issues and seek help if necessary and make talking about mental health normal and make people more aware that this is just like any other disease .It takes time but It will heal.

Share this video if you think it will help someone and if not, just be kind to people always , you never really know what they are battling with.

Depression,Mental health issue.,Emotionally unstable personality,Bipolar disorder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments