Advertisement

Why Nature Is Important For A Healthy Mind

Why Nature Is Important For A Healthy Mind I’ve been spending a lot of time at my off-the-grid cabin in the Berkshire Mountains lately. When Nikon reached out and asked me to test their new Z6 full frame 4k mirrorless camera, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I would put the camera through its paces and make multiple films on subjects I’m very passionate about. The goal was to test all of the camera’s greatest features and show the quality of content that can be produced with this cinematic beast. While making this film, the stabilization capabilities proved to be instrumental on every shot. We were able to run and gun and capture quick little moments completely hand-held, without having to worry about dizzying footage. Once you use a camera like this with the capability of shooting at 120 fps for slow motion, you will never be able to go back. The mix of slow motion and raw footage makes for such a dynamic story telling experience. The new Nikkor Z series lens provided beautiful bokeh and stayed sharp at every aperture we shot at. Overall, this camera is an incredibly dynamic tool that every modern film maker should seriously consider.

learn more about the z6 here:

Find me on Instagram @kylefinndempsey

camping,nature,outdoors,river,nikon,z6,film makers,film,short film,short story,story,power of story,berkshires,the berkshires,berkshire mountains,glamping,kyle finn dempsey,nikkor,z lens,35mm lens,nikkor 35mm,z6 film,nikon film,mirrorless,4k,slow motion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments