Advertisement

When Everyone Around You Seems To Be Ahead Of You | PART 2 (CHANGE HOW YOU THINK)

When Everyone Around You Seems To Be Ahead Of You | PART 2 (CHANGE HOW YOU THINK) This video is for anyone who feels down about where they are right now in their life. We believe in you. Keep going.

💬Transcript:
What’s the point man?
Why am I doing all this? Is it really worth it?
Cos I’ve been working, so hard man.
And For so many years - and lemme be real, i just can’t help but feel like I’m not getting anywhere.
I’m not getting the results I should be

Everyone else, they’ve got what they want.
The money, the job, the life. They’re travelling the world.
They’re getting what they want.

And I’m just, like...
Here. -_-
No one sees what I’m meant to be.

I don’t care what you think of me but the honest truth, what I really feel is, is it’s unfair man
I deserve more. Why am I not getting it?
Is there something I didn’t do?
Is it me? Is it something I did wrong?
I put hours and hours of work in
I put so much this money and effort in.

And here I am. The date has changed. But my life hasn’t.
I haven’t.
Why am I still here?
I just don’t get it - what am I doing wrong?
Maybe I’m just not that talented. Maybe they’re right, it has been all been a waste.
The dream I was sold has become this nightmare.

You gotta stop comparing yourself.
Everything has it’s time.
I know you’re not where you wanna be yet, but that’s OK.

The damage that’s been done, its because
“We compare other people’s highlight reels, to our behind the scenes.” (Steven Furtick)
This world - it doesn’t give you what you want. It gives you the lesson you need.

We want all the riches & glamour in the world, using just a few small hacks
We want to be seen only for our best bits, while hiding our worst flaws.
But not everything that glitters is gold.

What we need. What you need - Is to compare where you are. With what you were.
To compare where we are, with what we already have.

Just work with what you have.
Be patient.
Start wherever you are. And do the best with what you have.
Cos Someone out there tonight. Is praying for the things you take for granted
Every night.

Just stop & write out.
Count what you have.
Not what you don’t.

So don’t worry.
If on this journey, you’re not where you were meant to be,
There’s no hurry.
After all, the fruit - its the last part to grow on a tree.
Good things don’t just fall into your lap.
The opportunity comes to those who are always on the attack.
So attack
Live what you dream
Work for what you dream
And
Do your best. always.
Just keep on, keeping on.

And remember
“There’s no such thing as a life that's better than yours” (J Cole)


►More from us at Absolute Motivation
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Soundcloud:

🎧Background Music
Our private composer has created the music exclusively for #AbsoluteMotivation

NIMZ Soundcloud:


►The Footage
All our footage has been licensed in this #MotivationalVideo through Filmpac except parts about the topic that have been used under fair use.

Written & performed by Keshav Bhatt. Subscribe to Keshav's YouTube channel here:

instagram.com/keshavbx
facebook.com/keshavbx
www.keshavbhatt.com

Editor:


It is time to Stop Comparing Yourself With Others | An Eye-Opening Speech

#AbsoluteMotivation,#MotivationalVideo,#SelfHelp,Inspiration,Motivation,NeverGiveUp,SocialMedia,PowerfulSpeech,MotivationalSpeech,Mindset,Success,Personaldevelopent,2019,lawofattraction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments