Advertisement

HONGKONG TRAVEL VLOG DAY 1 (TIPID TIPS + ROOM TOUR)

HONGKONG TRAVEL VLOG DAY 1 (TIPID TIPS + ROOM TOUR) WATCH IN HD!!! :)

Holla loves! So, Me and my boyfriend Kim went to Hongkong for a business trip, We stayed in Hong kong for 4 nights and 3 days. So during our arrival (which is past 12mn) and first half day I wasn't able to film or vlog. I decided to film our trip as a start of my travel diaries/vlog series. I've also included some tipid tips for those in a tight budget. If you have any questions or comments, Don't hesitate to message me or comment down below. Thank you so much for watching! Enjoy, Spread the positivity loves! :)

Our place is located around Yau Ma Tei, along Nathan Road. I highly recommend this place. It's sparkling clean and very cozy. You can also get a discount, Just click the links below:


Airbnb Listing:


XO,

F O L L O W M E!

✧ IG:
✧ SNAPCHAT: @vivixyong

T E C H

Camera: Canon G7X Mark I
SD Card: Lexar SDXC Class 10 64 GB
Editing Program: Adobe Premiere

♪ M U S I C ♪
Another Time - LIQWYD


Airbnb Listing:

TOUR)

Post a Comment

0 Comments