Advertisement

Poster Specific Apartment Tour 7: The Tour Awakens

Poster Specific Apartment Tour 7: The Tour Awakens It's been almost 5 years since my last full poster tour and, well, it was time to do it all again. In this video, I take you through every single piece I have hanging in my apartment right now as well as provide context on how that's really a small percentage of my full collection.

New originals. New frames. New everything. Take a tour through my collection, as it stood...at the end?

poster,mondo,gallery 1988,bottleneck gallery,screen print,original art,mondo posters,poster tour,tyler stout,olly moss,scott c,aaron horkey,jeff boyes,han solo,star wars,Tom Whalen,Craig Drake,Hero Complex Gallery,Mark Englert,Rory Kurtz,Jason Edmiston,Framing Devil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments