Advertisement

[MMD|Fan-made] Pup Fidèle's Transformation - Miraculous Ladybug

[MMD|Fan-made] Pup Fidèle's Transformation - Miraculous Ladybug PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR IMPORTANT DEETS!!!

Turn on captions! ^_^
--
This transformation was made and will be used for my upcoming little short i'm making for the fan-made debut of Pup Fidèle! Hope you'll stick around!

Info:

--

Sabrina Model: RINKISS255

Pup Fidèle made by me WITH the help of:
CMMMD, RINKISS255, NOZOMII12, SHIREMIDE1, SHIOKU-990!

Motion: By me
--

Music:

FX:

--

This video is FANMADE and was created using the program, "Miku Miku Dance" with the help of a few model creators listed above.

Since I am JUST a FAN, ( a HUGE FAN ) of the Miraculous Ladybug animated series, I do NOT own anything in this video belonging to ZAG Animation and ON Entertainment.

I ALSO do NOT own anything in this video belonging to any other owners that I might be missing to describe, the point being,

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS!

THANK YOU!

MLB,MiraculousLadybug,Miraculous_Ladybug,Miraculous,Ladybug,Sabrina,Pup_Fidele,PupFidele,Pup,Fidele,Barkk,Transform,Transformation,Kwami,Dog,Puppy,Chloe_Bourgeois,Chloe,Bourgeois,

Post a Comment

0 Comments