Advertisement

IVF Injections + Egg Retrieval Experience and Outcome | Dulce Candy

IVF Injections + Egg Retrieval Experience and Outcome | Dulce Candy IVF Injections + Egg Retrieval Experience and Outcome | Dulce Candy

Hola, amigas!
I am so happy to share with all of you my journey through the first cycle of IVF shots + the outcome of the egg retreval procedure! If you're about to start IVF, don't be scared, stay positive, and have faith that everything that you are about to go thorugh or are going through already is a part of your story. Embrace it and love it!

I have to send a special thanks to my doctor and his team for helping my little family and I make our dream come true!


What I am wearing!
- Top:
- Leaf Earrings:
- Lip: L.A. Girl Ultimate Lipliner "Keep It Spicy":

Subscribe to my channel for future videos:

Join my exclusive Facebook Group, Beauty Style, & Smiles:


Get my book!

Connect with me!
Instagram: @DulceCandy
Facebook + Twitter + Instagram: @DulceCandy
Snapchat: DulceCandy1987
Vlog Channel:

Send me a letter! I love, LOVE to hear from you!
Dulce Candy, Inc.
3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 243
Los Angeles CA 91604

*This video is not sponsored*
For business inquiries only: Leila@PRIZMA-MGMT.com

ivf cycle 1,ivf cycle start to finish,egg retrieval procedure,ivf journey,dulce candy,in vitro,in vitro fertilization,ivf treatment,ivf egg retrieval,infertility journey,ivf medications,infertility story,IVF,my IVF experience,egg retrieval ivf,egg retrieval process in ivf,egg retrieval recovery,egg retrieval surgery,egg retrieval day,ivf egg collection,ivf process,injections,

Post a Comment

0 Comments