Advertisement

How I Clarify My Natural Hair! ACV Rinse!

How I Clarify My Natural Hair! ACV Rinse! Hey #CurlFriends ❤️❤️ Welcome to today’s video :) Today’s video is an ACV Rinse! The best way to clarify your scalp! Hope you guys enjoyed the video ❤️ If you guys have any requests for future videos or more videos like this please do not hesitate to comment them down below :)

❤️ MY LAST VIDEO :
~
❤️ SOCIAL MEDIA :
Instagram @itsbritcely
Snapchat @britcelyy_xo
Twitter @itsbritcely
~
❤️ PRODUCTS MENTIONED :
Apple Cider Vinegar
Tangle Teezer Brush
Fine Mist Spray Bottle

Article with Benefits of an ACV Rinse!

*for any business inquiries, please email me at itsbritcely@gmail.com*
~
❤️ FAQs
How old are you?
21
Where are you from?
New Jersey
What's your ethnicity?
Dominican
~
*DISCLAIMER*
This video is not sponsored, these opinions are my own opinions.

Rinse!

Post a Comment

0 Comments