Advertisement

Card Trick Which Allows You To Travel Time | #Backintime #TimeTravel #BlackHole #CardMagic

Card Trick Which Allows You To Travel Time | #Backintime #TimeTravel #BlackHole  #CardMagic Hey guys
I am Gautam
Hope you liked the performance
The trick was created by Jay Sankey one of the famous magicians of present.
The deck i used is bicycle standard blue
Do like share and subscribe to my channel and help me grow and be the part of my journey.
Follow me on instagram @gautam02001
Or follow the link below👇👇

Jay sankey,Card magic,Card magic tutorial,karan singh magic,bhuvan bam at fanfest,Million card trick,mr magician,t series vs pewdiepie,time travel,black hole mystery,all about time travel,mumbiker nikhil,carry minati,magicians hub,dyanamo card trick revealed,shin lim card tutorial,Cardistry,indian cardist,Jay sankey back in time,Bb with karan,Magic tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments