Advertisement

BAKING செய்ய தேவையான பொருட்கள் \Essential Baking Equipment's\Bake With Me -1

BAKING செய்ய தேவையான பொருட்கள் \Essential Baking Equipment's\Bake With Me -1 As a beginner for baking , i started to explore baking . So decided to share my ideas with you all my dear friends. So beginners no need to worry, i am here to help you all for baking. Learn baking with me. I have started the series for baking from basics.

This video is about basic essential equipment's and tools for balking as a beginner. I have shown tools and explained how each tools are used for baking

Accurate measuring scale
mixing bowl
whisks
spatula
baking paper(parchment paper)
moulds/caketins/spring foam tins
foil/cling wrap
piping bags'piping nozzles
measures( cups,spoons)
knifes(palette knife,bread knife)
sieve
cookie cutter
electric hand mixer
pizza cutter
scooper
dough scraper
oven thermometer
zester
turn table
muffin liners
gloves

For my daily updates ,Do follow me on Instagram:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Facebook page:
Mail me at: Madhunalabagam@gmail.com

Essential Baking Equipment's for Beginners,Bake With Me,madhu samayal,baking,baking guide,guide for baking,baking for beginners,baking needs,how to start baking,baking class,baking essentials,Baking Tools & Equipment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments