Advertisement

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Proview - Elegant SmartPhone Yet Less Pricey!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Proview - Elegant SmartPhone Yet Less Pricey!

Hi Guys, AYODELE SAMUEL ILORI Here, THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!!!
Kindly Support My Channel By Subscribing to My Channel..
Below are Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Key Specs And Features;
- 6.26 Inch, IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 X 2280 Pixels (432ppi)
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Android 8.1 Oreo (MIUI 9)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 With 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB Built-In Storage, Up To 256GB With A Memory Card Slot
- Dual 12MP + 5MP Rear Camera And A 20MP + 2MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby | FDD-LTE /TDD-LTE | WCDMA | GSM
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- 4,000mAh Non Removable Li-Po High Capacity Battery
Your Comments And Suggestions Would Be Appreciated.
Hopefully I'll Get Better In My Subsequent Videos.
Thanks and I Love You Guys!!!

Pricey!

Post a Comment

0 Comments