Advertisement

Waking Up At 5:00 AM Saved Me | + Every Piece Of 'Wisdom' I Have To Offer

Waking Up At 5:00 AM Saved Me | + Every Piece Of 'Wisdom' I Have To Offer

So this is far less final fantasy and more what the Peasant himself has been doing in mornings. From meditations, stretching, reading, motivation, fuel & getting into youtube. Its a personal vid but if it seems fun or insightful to anyone to watch, then BALLER! :D
Dont want or desire for this vid to make any huge wave or anything, but if anyone wants to leave a comment or reach out to ffpeasant@mail.com. I really found my life change with these habits and it's all I can do to pass them on :)
The land of delicious snacks and a newly flourishing business for two people close to me I would deeply appreciate any support for:
The ultimate 10-15 minute stretch routine I love every morning:
AMAZING frequencies to just play in the background, please subscribe & enjoy. The guys behind this is a gem:
What convinced me oats were mad shiz:
These meditations I find are quick & easy:
But this one I found REALLY did a trick:
My Patreon, a humbling little account that allows me as I said, to live this life. I am so grateful guys:
LOVE this book and its journal counterpart:
A channel I have only recently found but already highly recommend:
A 20 minute Quigong practice if you are a stationary who suffers stagnant energy:

waking up at 5am,5am morning routine,morning routine,meditation,advise,how to,how to youtube,reading,best books to read,wisdom and light,final fantasy peasant,brain booster,productive morning routine,healthy morning,life hacks,inspiration,success,what i eat,planner,morning affirmations,waking up early,being present,cycling benefits,how to wake up early,spiritual,work from home,final fantasy,my morning routine,law of attraction,awakening,manifestation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments