Advertisement

Ultimate Beauty and Charm | Be the most beautiful and lovable person | Subliminal | MoonlightMatrix

Ultimate Beauty and Charm | Be the most beautiful and lovable person | Subliminal | MoonlightMatrix

*Please read first*
This video contains silent subliminal messages. Please listen at a low volume to avoid any headache. Don’t listen while driving or operating machinery! Headphones are optional.
Listening for at least an hour a day to achieve the fastest results is recommended. Results may vary from person to person, though.
This will not work when downloaded.
This subliminal audio is similar to my “Magical Attraction” video. This one, however, focuses more on yourself and your own perception and less on attracting other people. I created this for those of you who would like to be beautiful, attractive and loved, yet are shy and/or introverted and don’t want too much attention and popularity. Please read for yourself which affirmations work best for you. Of course, you can combine both subliminals.
List of affirmations:
I am the most beautiful person in the world.
I am the most beautiful person to everyone.
Everybody is in love with me and my beauty.
I am beautiful.
I am charming.
I am mesmerizing.
I am breathtaking.
I am stunning.
I am seductive.
I am lovable.
I am kind.
I am the most beautiful and wonderful person.
I am loved.
I love myself.
Everybody loves me.
I am loved by everyone.
Everybody admires my beauty.
Everybody admires my charm.
Everybody loves my beauty.
Everybody loves my charm.
People fall in love with me.
People fall in love with my beauty.
People fall in love with me wherever I go.
People fall in love with my charm.
People immediately fall in love with me when they meet me.
I get massive compliments for my beauty and charm.
Everybody is stunned by my beauty and charm.
My beauty is breathtaking.
I am breathtaking.
My beauty is amazing.
I display ultimate beauty.
I radiate ultimate charm.
I am ultimately loved.
Disclaimer: You listen at your own risk and by your own choice. I am not a health instructor, I cannot guarantee any results and I do not take any responsibility for the effects that may be caused by listening.
Photo: pixabay.com

Subliminal,silent subliminal,affirmations,affirmation,law of attraction,loa,universe,moonlightmatrix,moonlight,mind power,power of mind,frequency,frequencies,matrix,beauty,lifestyle,change,transformation,attraction,be attraction,make your crush go crazy over you,be loved,be popular,make everyone love you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments