Advertisement

TURNING HARD BAD STORE BOUGHT SLIMES INTO BEAUTIFUL STRETCHY HOME MADE SLIME Slimeatory #529

TURNING HARD BAD STORE BOUGHT SLIMES INTO BEAUTIFUL STRETCHY HOME MADE SLIME Slimeatory #529

Hey guys! So some of my store bought slimes I thought were a little outdated and not so cool anymore so I thought to make them into beautiful stretchy nice slime that look like home made slimes. Let me know which one was your favorite! LOVE YA
Paul's channel:
Jeddah's channel:
Testing different glues:
UgplOR&index=24&t=154s
Testing different glues part 2:
Testing different activators:
Testing different shaving creams:
Testing different clays:
subscribe to be part of the family :D
You can stalk me on my social media here:
My Instagram:
My Facebook:
My Twitter:
ADDING RANDOM CAR PRODUCTS IN SLIME!
Mail:
Ameerah Navalua
P.O. box 392
Scottsdale, AZ 85252

turning hard bad store bought slimes into nice home made slimes,making store slimes into home made slimes,no glue slimes,testing no glue slimes,just ameerah,moreameerah,slimeatory,slime factory,bad slimes into beautiful slimes,slime show,slime for kids,kids show,kids youtube,kids slime,slime,how to make slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments