Advertisement

trying to get my life together and be productive

trying to get my life together and be productive

I am one of the biggest procrastinators i know
and it is a huge problem. Today i actually got up and tried to be a little bit more
productive than i normally am.
Motivation is something that doesn't come easy for me most days.
This is me trying to get my life together and start a great 2019.
I want this year to be the year i do as much sh*t i can, so let the productivity begin.

motivation,2019,starting the year off right,kayla,mcdonald,kayla mcdonald,healthy living,lifestyle,healthy,productivity,productive,procrasination,homework,school sucks,why being in 10th grade sucks,sophmore,highschool,struggling,life is hard,im failing,im trying,im trying my best,gains,

Post a Comment

0 Comments