Advertisement

Simply Hunter - Ride Line [Official Video]

Simply Hunter - Ride Line [Official Video]

GRAB SOME MERCH TODAY! (LIMITED TIME) 15% off
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This song is not available anywhere else at the moment
I hope to have this out on
~ spotify
~ Apple Music
~ Play Music
~ Amazon music
~ Slacker Radio
~ Pandora
~ Soundcloud
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hands down glad that I got my Squad because with out those guys I am not sure where I would be with my YouTube to be real with you guys so Thanks for the support!
We have reached 133 Subscribers this week that is pretty awesome I hope to bring more content to the channel soon! Im glad to have so many people who have supported me this far and continue to be the reason as to why this channel has stayed active! Thank you guys!
Thank you for everyone who helped me get here to where I am right now if it wasn't for you guys i'm not sure i would have this many subscribers
Discord: @Simply_Hunter#2174
Twitter: @_Simply_Hunter_
Roblox: Simply_Hunter
Instagram: @_simply_hunter_
Discord Server Code:
Xbox Live Account: Yuri203
LYRICS:
RIDE LINE
---SIMPLY HUNTER---
My timeline is not completed
I got these memories
Some clear and some incompleted
I'm trying to unplug my mind and from the feeling of being cheated
And remind myself to shrug it off,
Living life blind in my own mind
Mind surfed, and Combined
With Undefined lines,
Borderlines not listed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAIN BODY------
My life line was out of reach and twisted
Im slipping and missing
People keep insisting that I listed my self a loser
Stop the chooser life style
Trying to rank and file to finish up my mile,
I never enjoyed taking the ride in a cruiser,
The abuser always showed when I was breaking
My family gave up I was just trying find my way for the making
Turns out I was trying to save my time for a close up
I'm not much to trade up,
If it comes down to it I'll save up
I can spin out and convey my words
I can at least turn around and say I was made up
Afraid, I was frayed and ripped
I stayed back and barricaded myself in.
I keep my word
That's how I built my herd
Simply Squad I am being honest to god,
I made my life seem easy when I was deep down uneasy
If my music doesn’t speak to you
My technique is not for you,
If you sit through on this video your on sequence,
My story isn’t for everyone to enjoy or listen to,
I will always be up to deploy, it feels im faking
I can’t always continue to try and stay with you,
It’s time to discontinue the memories.
I will finally have availability for some new memories,
If when I die I hope my family finds a mountain to bury me on
I was never one to stay on the ground I was always climbing on to find my way up on the highest
possible summit around its not impossible I hope it will be a grand label that marks my stable
resting place, I will spread my lines on the screen left and right - big and bright
Please follow my will I know one day i'll run dry,
It’s always been do or die, Im asking you not to simply stand by,
Do me this one thing, get yourself some shut eye,
I will live in my memories eternally,
I don’t want to live them with regret,
I simply want to forget before I fall,
People believe that when you die you are reincarcerated
It has always something I have been fixated in,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ END BODY-------
My mind is not just something I can just turn off
Whenever I try and forget about the memories it just kicks up the dust.
My mind will always be vacaded with these feelings smells and the hard line,
Im forgetting about the meaning of resetting each and every new day
I will remember one day how to evict the hated thoughts and feelings.
That’s my life story life contained and lifted up for you to listen to,
My timeline is not completed
I got these memories
Some incompleted
I'm trying to unplug my mind and from the feeling of being cheated
And remind myself to shrug it off,
Living life blind in my own mind
Mind surfed, and Combined
With Undefined lines,
Borderlines not listed.

#rap,#music,#Arts,#musicart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments