Advertisement

Do we have the same bias? [BTS, Stray Kids, NCT, & more!]

Do we have the same bias? [BTS, Stray Kids, NCT, & more!]

Welcome to my first video! I’m sorry it’s not much but hopefully I’ll come out with some nice content. I have quite a bit of ideas planned so hopefully I keep on top of those plans and get to implement them into videos.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed and hopefully you stick around to see more videos in the future!
Don't forget to check out my editing channel that I co-own with a friend!
*I am not claiming any content in this video as my own. All clips used will be linked!*
[Subject Card] No Air by The Boyz –
IDOL by BTS -
Mixtape #3 (For You) by Stray Kids -
I Wait by Day6 -
Baby by The Rose -
Shoot Out by Monsta X -
Cactus by A.C.E -
My Flower by JBJ -
Treasure by Ateez -
Look by GOT7 -
Senorita by VAV -
Love Shot by EXO -
1 of 1 by SHINee -
Boss by NCT U -
Ddu-du ddu-du by Blackpink -
RBB by Red Velvet -
Simon Says by NCT 127 -
Killing Me by iKON -
4 Walls by f(x) -
Missing you by BTOB -
F*** IT by BigBang -
Shall We Dance by Block B -
------------------
Intro
------------------
*I personally made the intro but I do not own the rights to the clips nor song(s). So, I will link the song(s) used*
[2 versions] IDOL (Instrumental) by BTS
1 -
2 -
------------------
Outro
------------------
*I personally made the outro but I do not own the rights to the clips nor song(s). So, I will link the song(s) used*
Fiance by Mino -
Editing Program – Sony Vegas Pro 13

kpop,bias,bias list,bias kpop,the boyz,bts,stray kids,day6,the rose,the rose kpop,monsta x,a.c.e,a.c.e kpop,jbj,just be joyful,ateez,got7,vav,exo,shinee,nct u,blackpink,red velvet,red velvet kpop,nct 127,ikon,f(x),f(x) kpop,btob,bigbang,bigbang kpop,block b,mino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments