Advertisement

Dance with Ridy at Ruslan's studio - Join the regular dance classes in Dhaka!

Dance with Ridy at Ruslan's studio - Join the regular dance classes in Dhaka!

You asked for this so many times! Now you have a chance to set on fire dance floor with me 🔥
#DanceWithRidy is officially on board from 11th February 2019!
Regular dance classes twice a week!
For more details
📞 01778900800
📧 dancewith@ridysheikh.com
Venue partner: Ruslan's studio
Hurry up, limited seats ❤️
Music credits:
Hype Trap - The Drop In The Club 2
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on VK:
Follow me on Twitter:
Subscribe me on Youtube:
For business inquiries: ridy.artist@gmail.com
#DanceWithRidy #ridysheikh #ruslansstudio

Ridy Sheikh,Dance,Choreography,Bollywood,Bangla,dhaka,dance with ridy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments