Advertisement

Twin Flame Prerequisites

Twin Flame Prerequisites

I review 11 items that I’ve learned on this journey, which I feel need to be achieved to come into union. Like, share, comment!✌️❤️😊 Here are the 11 items I discuss:
1. Patience
2. Unconditional Love
3. Release Control
4. Accept YOUR Journey
5. Reflect Inward
6. Know YOU
7. Trust in Divine Timing
8. Take Care of YOU
9. Raise YOUR Energy
10. Awareness - Evaluating people in YOUR life as well as YOUR Life
11. No Negativity - Be the Light - YOU'RE THE LIGHT - BELIEVE
Common theme - Take care of what's in YOUR Span of Control
Dr. Wayne Dyer has two sayings that resonate with my message -
Change YOUR thoughts - Change YOUR life
We are spiritual beings having a human experience
Blessings to all - If you're here then this message was intended for you - There are no coincidences - just intended experiences

#twinflame #Divine #df #dm #Union #mattfortson #selfhelp #improvement #love #peace #happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments