Advertisement

So My Onkyo TX-N515 Has Been Stricken with the Dreaded No Sound & No Network Issue😑

So My Onkyo TX-N515 Has Been Stricken with the Dreaded No Sound & No Network Issue😑

It's been an excellent and integral part of my entertainment experience however, my Onkyo Receiver has a faulty board that no longer produces sound at start-up or any access to the Net or menu features--unless it's been on for 20-30 minutes and I power down and then immediately back on the device.
This video just goes over pretty much what I've been dealing with and what my plans are going forward with Onkyo's Customer Care Program for customers who have purchased any of their product line of receivers from 2012-2014 with this same exact issue.

So My Onkyo TX-N515 Has Been Stricken with the Dreaded No Sound & No Network Issue😑

Post a Comment

0 Comments