Advertisement

BTS's BT21 x Anti Social Social Club Merch UNBOXING/REVIEW

BTS's BT21 x Anti Social Social Club Merch UNBOXING/REVIEW

Patreon:
Main Channel:
Join my Discord:
Here is my unboxing/review of the BT21 x ASSC collab merch review. I got the Peekaboo Shirt and the Blended hoodie. This video is different from reactions but it all ties in, hope you guys enjoy the changes of pace that will be coming upon this new year approaching!
Follow Me Here!:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: realanthonynash
This channel specializes in GENUINE reactions while I explore the realm of K-Pop. Aren't you sick of those fake and over the top reactions that people do because they think that's what the viewers want to see? Me too... Here I check out any and every song recommended to me if you are subscribed!
#방탄소년단 #BT21 #anthonytoo
Business Inquiries: anthonynashfilms@gmail.com

anthony nash,anthony nash reacts,anthony nash bts,anthony too,anthony kpop reaction,anthony too kpop,anthony reacts,bt21,assc,bts x assc,bts merch,bt21 merch,bts merch haul,bts merch hoodie,assc review,anti social social club bts review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments