Advertisement

4 Steps How I Went From Fat to Fit - How You Can Too!!

4 Steps How I Went From Fat to Fit - How You Can Too!!

Complete a body transformation for the first time. Understand why you're failing and learn how to actually do it. Take it from someone who's done it 3-4x and have coached clients to do similar transformations!
First I'll take you through my journey, in a vlog-style. At about 10:00 I will sit down and talk about the 4 Steps.
---
Can't Do Pull Ups?:
---
THE GROCERY LIST:
Use this list when shopping groceries to have better weight-loss friendly foods in your refrigerator at all times
Protein:
Chicken • Turkey • Tuna fish • Cod • Salmon • Lean meat • Egg • Cottage Cheese • Whey Protein Powder • Tofu • Seitan
Carbs:
Oatmeal • Brown rice • Quinoa • Sweet potato • Potato • White rice • Almond, Oat and Hazelnut milk
Fats:
Avocado • Nuts • Olive oil • Coconut oil • Salmon • Egg
---
Workout Program In English at Page 42-45:
(The rest of the book is in Swedish so just scroll down to the workout part and screenshot it until I've translated the entire book into English)
----
Follow my Instagram if you want: www.instagram.com/rezbkr

body transformation,fat to fit,5 fitness mistakes,calisthenics,workout,exericse,gym,skinny to muscle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments