Advertisement

When I Call Your Name: Part 1 Introduction [Country Piano Stylings]

When I Call Your Name: Part 1   Introduction [Country Piano Stylings] https:/www.thepianopro.com

This is part 1 of a 4-part video series where I will show you what the late great Barry Beckett played on the 1989 Vince Gill release, When I Call Your Name.

This is a perfect song to study if you want to know what to play and when to play it. The piano fills are elegant and, to me, perfectly represent the Nashville sound that was transformative in my life during the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Don't get me wrong I still love country music. BIG TIME! But I don't seem to be hearing the piano used like it once was, but that's just my opinion.

There will be transcript with the notation available, after all 4 videos have been released. Visit and sign up to be notified when each new video is released and when the transcript becomes available. Your email is 100% safe with me. You have my word.

Nashville piano,country music,country piano fills,country piano licks,how to play piano,piano videos,learn piano online,learn to play country music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments