Advertisement

WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE *CAR VLOG*

WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOUR FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE  *CAR VLOG* finally a college video but in a car


Keep Up With Me ⬇️
Twitter:
Instagram:
TikTok: @imurgency

Hi Rummates! In this video, I finally talk about some of the things you all should be doing/thinking about before even stepping foot on campus for your first year. I hope this video could be helpful to you in some form or another (or at the least, entertaining). I plan on making a more comprehensive first year video very very soon so stay tuned :)


#carvlogger #college

Let me know what you want to see next!

Imurgency,college,vlog,car vlog,college vlog,drive with me,george washington university,gw vlog,gw,gwu,freshamn advice,college 2019,college advice,college freshman advice,before,you,start,freshman,first year of college,day in the life college,college car vlog,gw vlogger,rumi,college youtubers,student life,imurgency vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments