Advertisement

week in my life: greenhouse, bookstore, & reading

week in my life: greenhouse, bookstore, & reading ☆ Previously on abigailscupoftea:
☆ Subscribe:
☆ MORE INFO BELOW!

Hello, Teacups!
Today's video is a week in my life vlog! Join me for some reading (Again, But Better by Christine Riccio), book shopping, and a greenhouse that reminds me of Hogwarts!

..................................

☆ Social Media ☆
Instagram:
Twitter:
Goodreads:

☆ Business Inquiries ☆
E-mail: abigailscupoftea@gmail.com

....................................

My name is Abigail and I have a lot of love for Harry Potter, books, and inspirational chats. Welcome to my Teacup family! 🌟

FTC: This video was not sponsored. :)

reading vlog,read with me,week in my life,vlog,book shopping,bookstore vlog,come book shopping with me,let's go book shopping,follow me to the bookstore,family vlog,weekly vlog,hogwarts greenhouse,hufflepuff,hufflepuff week in my life,again but better,christine riccio,book review,book talk,coffee talk,greenhouse,booktuber,booktube,abigailscupoftea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments