Advertisement

Unnecessary Censorship of the Guardians

Unnecessary Censorship of the Guardians Nope, not a single regret.
NO ONE IS SAFE FROM MY BIDDING! NOT EVEN OVERLAND! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oh and the intro is supposed to be me personally...yknow...Jacoby...total RotG fanboy ;) not Jack Frost.
...btw...3:16 is my favourite clip c:

Originally, the channel "Ninja Panda" ( uploaded the "unnecessary censorship" parody video for "Rise of the Guardians" to YouTube. For some unknown reason, the video was taken down a couple years ago. Ever since I discovered the video was deleted, I wanted to make my own version! I know there's another one out there ( but the clips are ones found around the internet. Check out that video too! There's a couple in there I did not include here.

Anyway, some of the unnecessary censors in THIS video are from "Ninja Panda"'s version of the original video, while several of them are from my own madness. Honestly, I don't know which one is which! Whoops *shrug*

Either way, I hope they bring you to tears like they did for me :)

[I DON'T OWN RISE OF THE GUARDIANS. IT IS OWNED BY DREAMWORKS. CREATIVE COMMONS AND JUNK...ETC ETC]

►Instagram :
►Tumblr :
►Spotify :

Guardians

Post a Comment

0 Comments