Advertisement

The struggle of grieving while celebrating my 2 year ketoversary

The struggle of grieving while celebrating my 2 year ketoversary Hay hunnays! I hope you all are having a great weekend. Happy June! πŸ€—I just wanted to come on and share with you guys that it’s ok to grieve and allow yourself to be sad if you’re going through loss. Today I’m struggling a little, but today is also a good day celebrating 2 years of good health. I’m very grateful for how far I’ve come in my journey despite the struggles I’ve faced. I want to use this channel to share my life with you all and even the struggles I go through. I want to document my life. I’ve been through so much and if I could help others get through their struggles and not feel alone, I want to do that.


Thank you all for your love and support on my channel. Cooking videos coming soon! I promise♥️Stay tuned and make sure you subscribe to get updated. Love you all😘

Also I’m here for anyone that has struggled with infertility , miscarriages. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ¦‹ please feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to. My social media’s are down below.


Follow me ⬇️

ketoversary

Post a Comment

0 Comments