Advertisement

The Power of Visualization - The Law of Attraction

The Power of Visualization - The Law of Attraction Are you curious about the law of attraction? For me, and for most people, the law of attraction was something that I could not wrap my mind around. It all seemed a little too woo-wooy for me to grasp. I have a very analytical mind, so to think the law of attraction meant to sit down and wish for what I wanted and that I would get it, I could not believe. But when I learned about the scientific reasons why the law of attraction works through visualization, I was able to see neurologically why it makes sense. In this video I talk about setting your GPS.


G - is your Goal. What is your goal? Have you gotten very clear on exactly what your goal is? Because you will never hit your goal if you don’t know what it is.


P - is for Path. Once you know your goal, now it is time for you to plan out how you will get there. Just like a GPS in your car once it knows where you are and where you were going, it can make a path to get there. It does not mean that there won’t be roadblocks along the way or detours but it is a path that you can follow until those road blocks or detours come up.


S - is for Screen. Once you know your goal and you know the path, now it is your job to visualize the life that you have created in your mind as if you’re watching a movie every single day. The more that you visualize it the more that it will lock it into your subconscious mind which will allow you to attract that life. Essentially you’re really tricking yourself into believing that it’s possible.


This is how the law of attraction works.

To join my IronMind60 Challenge click here:

Subscribe to Rob Dial's YouTube Channel:

Want more inspirational content to keep you going in the right direction? Follow me below:
Podcast:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Website:

universal laws bob proctor,universal laws of manifestation,universal laws of success,universal laws of nature,the law of attraction the secret,the law of attraction explained,the law of attraction meditation,the law of attraction abraham hicks audiobook,the law of attraction movie,the law of attraction and what nobody tells you,law of attraction religion,how to visualize,visualization techniques,visualization meditation,visualization music,visualization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments