Advertisement

The D/A Method - Solitude

The D/A Method - Solitude Track 5 from our album 'The Desert Road', released in September 2017.
Available for streaming on all major sites as well as digital/physical purchase on our Bandcamp:


The D/A Method are - Usama Siddiq: Vocals, guitars, engineering, production
Umair Dar: Guitars, backing vocals, engineering, production
Talha Alvie: Guitars, backing vocals, piano, keys/synths, bass, production
Istvan Csabai: Drums
Daniel Arthur Panjwaneey: Bass, engineering

Guest musicians on Solitude -
Sohail Aijaz: Vocals

The Desert Road was recorded at Studio 44.1 in Karachi, Pakistan, Satellite Recording Studios in Fort Mill, USA, Darvaish Studios in London, UK and Soord Studios in Yeovil, UK.

Produced by The D/A Method
Co-produced & mixed by Bruce Soord at Soord Studios
Mastered at The Cutting Room by Mats “Limpan” Lindfors in Stockholm, Sweden
Artwork by Sara Umar
Copyright: The D/A Method 2017

Solitude
(Alvie)

Hello again
I thought you had gone
I wish that I had
But I’d be alone
Is that what you want?
Sorry, you first
I’m just trying to say
I’m sorry it hurts

So you’re still here
Just as I was
I need some time
Won’t you take a pause
You just don’t get it
I don’t know why I try
I just want to be in solitude

Just leave me alone (I don’t want to be alone)

The D/A Method,Progressive Rock,The Desert Road,Solitude,Pakistani Rock,Duet,Psychadellic Rock,Bruce Soord,The Pineapple Thief,

Post a Comment

0 Comments