Advertisement

The BIG AQUARIUM is READY for FISH

The BIG AQUARIUM is READY for FISH In this video I get the big aquarium ready for fish! You'll get to see how I built everything and what this 1,000 gallon aquarium is made of. I've had some issues and set backs getting this tank going. Did I finally get it ready for water? will it all stay together with no leaks? How soon will I be able to add fish? Come join us and find out as I take you through this nerve racking journey!

● Matt's Monster Fish Offical Merch:



● Matt's Monster Fish Instagram Page:



● Showcase Custom Aquarium Shop Website:


big aquarium,huge aquarium,massive fish tanks,huge fish tanks,Matt's monster fish,fish rescue,massive acrylic aquarium,big tanks,big fish,predator fish,river monsters,aquarium fish,huge aquarium fish,huge fish,Amazon fish,tropical fish,stingray aquarium,freshwater Stingrays,fish tank setup,fish tank ideas,aquarium disasters,fish tank disasters,DIY aquarium build,DIY aquarium stand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments