Advertisement

STORY TIME| DEAR DIARY: HAVING SEX FOR MONEY

STORY TIME| DEAR DIARY: HAVING SEX FOR MONEY Hey Family! Welcome back! If its your first time here...HEYYY!!

IF YOU WANT TO BE APART OF MY FAMILY -- LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT THE WAY, I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY IM SO HAPPY TO TALK TO YALL AGAIN!!! I GOT SOOO MUCH MORE TO SAY!!! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE AND HEAR MORE OF ME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @EFFORTLESSLYERIKA


#DEARDIARY will be a series of HONESTY and GROWTH. Please tune in to learn more about my past, how I changed my lifestyle and grow with me!

Whew child! This one wasn't easy.. I'm not sure how many family and friends will feel but it was called on to my heart to speak on this subject.


For most of my existence I believed that how I conducted my sex life was normal... but now after being educated on sexual harassment, prostitution and human trafficking I have a better understanding on the decisions I made in the past.

I am sharing my story in order to bring light to young women and men (like myself) who believe it is "normal" and "okay" to sell sex for money. Until recently I thought that my best talent was sex --I believed that the only way I could have the kind of money I wanted was to have sex with guys who could provide me the life style I dreamed of.

I WAS WRONG!!!

I NOW UNDERSTAND THAT I AM CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING ON MY OWN!

AND YOUR CAN TO!!!

TUNE IN TO MY LATER VIDEOS TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN CHANGE TOO!!

*all story time stories are 100% true*

LIVE FREE. LOVE LIFE. BE YOU.

Storytime,deardiary,truthtime,humantrafficking,lifestylestory,growwithme,whwe,whatshappeningwitherika,sexlife,selfempowerment,honestyhour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments