Advertisement

Slice of Advice: Hookups, Being Single, Stress, & More!

Slice of Advice: Hookups, Being Single, Stress, & More! Hey guys! Welcome to the very first episode of Slice of Advice! I'm so excited about this series, and I really hope you enjoy it. Every episode of Slice of Advice i'm going to be giving my two cents on 5 prompts sent in by you guys on Instagram! So, if you have anything going on that you'd like advice on, send me a DM on Instagram specifying that it's for Slice and if you want a shoutout or prefer to stay anonymous. I'm putting them in a Google Doc file to make sure I go through each one in the order that I receive it :) Thank you guys so much for watching and don't forget to subscribe!

Instagram: @morganbraastad

Email: morganbraastad@gmail.com

Youtuber Mentioned: Natacha Oceane

Xoxo,
Gossip Girl

morgan,braastad,morgan braastad,hinge,cringe,hinge cringe,slice of advice,advice,instagram,vlog,vlogger,bad date,storytime,story,time,q&a,horrible date,funny,comedy,tinder,bumble,dating,dating advice,stress,managing stress,christian,being single,how to be single,happy,hookups,advice video,youtube,how to get subscribers,how to get instagram followers,natacha oceane,shane,shane dawson,jeffree star,tana mongeau,fitness,chicago,soulcycle,instructor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments