Advertisement

Scrumptious Tiny Fried Potatoes (vegan-friendly + kid approved!)

Scrumptious Tiny Fried Potatoes  (vegan-friendly + kid approved!) My latkes tutorial is on of my most popular videos on this channel, which leads me to wonder, why shouldn't we fry potatoes all year round?

How to Make Unbelievably Crispy Latkes - Recipe and Technique:


My Hanukkah Playlist:


These marble-sized "new" potatoes make for great smashed fried potatoes with much less prep or mess than latkes, delicious results, and since they are just potato, oil and salt, they would be suitable for a vegan guest too!

Do you fry foods year round? What are your favorites? Zucchini season is coming...

Some other videos you might like:

The Shabbat Table is Like a Princess - Feltboard and Song:


How to Host Shabbat Dinner with Young Kids:


Lunch Packing Products I love:

To order a PlanetBox lunchbox and accessories like the ones shown on my channel:


Silicone Cupcake cups:


Silicone Microwavable Reusable Bento Baran Lettuce Leaf Sheets:


Note: I'm a PlanetBox and Amazon affiliate. By clicking on the above links, I may receive a small commission on your purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting me and my channel!

Let's keep in touch!

For more info, visit:
Blog: www.littlekosherlunch.com
Instagram:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/littlekosherlunch

#friedpotatoes #newpotatoes #latkes #veganfriendly #kidapproved #crispy

latkes,potato pancakes,smashed potatoes,new potatoes,baby potatoes,fried potatoes,simple,marble-sized,costco,hanukkah,fried foods,vegan,3 ingredient,fry,fried,delicious,recipe,kosher,kosher-style,vegetarian,side dish,quick dinner,shabbat,kids,children's,favorite,family meal,family dinner,summer menu,summer,little kosher lunch,hanukah,chanukah,chanukkah,jewish food,crispy,Melissa Shares,My Jewish Mommy Life,Everyday Jewish Mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments