Advertisement

SCORE! Beatles Purse at the Flea Market for $25! | He made MONEY. I spent it! | Reselling

SCORE! Beatles Purse at the Flea Market for $25! | He made MONEY. I spent it! | Reselling Andrew and I set up at the Williams Grove Flea Market over Memorial Day. While he was making money, I was walking around spending it. Things started out slow, but then I scored this awesome purse... which I didn't even truly appreciate at first.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's haul video!

Our Etsy:
Our Ebay:
Lamp Lady Merch:

Due to the HIGH VOLUME of requests for appraisal and identification, I am unfortunately UNABLE TO RESPOND to these messages. Please feel free to post your items in my facebook group:

--OUR CHANNELS--

Relic Recoverist (Treasure Hunting):
JoceLizabeth (Vlog):
Naughty Dog Treasures (Treasure Hunting):
Ashtonator (Kid Shenanigans):

--FOLLOW ME on SOCIAL MEDIA--

JE on Facebook:
CLL on Facebook:
CLL on Instagram:

--RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS--
...and products that you ask about...

Camera 1 - Canon G7x Mark II (
Camera 2 - Canon Rebel EOS t7i (

Eyeglass Frames - Lacoste Eyeglass Frames (
Foundation - Clinique Beyond Perfecting (
Hair Care - KeraColor Clenditioner (

antiques,antique reselling,buying and selling antiques,thrifting,making money,never pay retail,relic recoverist,crazy lamp lady,vintage,thrift stores,

Post a Comment

0 Comments