Advertisement

Paint run removal techniques and a bit of a faux pas Tips and Tricks #24

Paint run removal techniques and a bit of a faux pas Tips and Tricks #24 If you feel that you would like to help support Trev’s Blog channel please consider making a donation, money raised from donations will be used to buy tools and equipment to help produce new videos. Click on this PayPal to make a donation

Please feel free to contact me (Trevor Hatton). auto-shaper@mail.com

Visit my website

MUSIC

I try and use 50’s/early 60’s recordings taken from acetates with no identifying artist or song names this way I am doing my best to stay within copyright restrictions and giving some real cool recordings a chance to be aired, albeit not knowing who the artist actually is. I have unfortunately used music after seeking permission from an artist and this music has now been released causing me issues, this means that from time to time some of my videos will have to be edited and reloaded. This seems crazy to me as I’m actually generating a fan base for artists to only then be penalised for promoting them. If you are a music artist producing surf or rock and roll music and would like me to use your music then please contact me as I can give you free air time in front of a guaranteed audience.

paintwork,paint,work,spraying,spray,gun,thinners,run,running,sanding,rubbing,down,polish,polishing,waxing,compound,buffing,up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments