Advertisement

My Rainwater Harvesting System

My Rainwater Harvesting System Harvesting rainwater is a must for organic gardening and a benefit for anyone else who doesn't want to buy water from a public utility. After 8 years operating a rainwater harvest system successfully, I am sharing some rather different concepts from what you typically see on You Tube videos.

You don't need complicated or expensive things to have a fully workable rainwater harvesting system. I've never used guttering, diverters, first flush systems, filters, strainers, water purification tablets, mosquito insecticides, overflow pipes, or manifold systems. But my garden gets watered just fine at next to no cost.

My rainwater harvesting system is a KISS methodology but it works well, is easy to set up and maintain, and doesn't cost much. Most of what you have been told about rainwater systems is from people who grossly over engineer systems that are only marginally more effective. See how to do it better in this video!

Rain,Rainwater,Rain Barrel,IBC Tote,Catchment,Irrigation,Gardening,Organic,Mississippi,Harvesting,Water,Prepping,Crops,Food,Vegetables,

Post a Comment

0 Comments