Advertisement

MINECRAFT/survival mode, playin with Desire-BAWX- Subscribe to TPM Precise.

MINECRAFT/survival mode, playin with Desire-BAWX- Subscribe to TPM Precise. Heyy YALL welcome to my YouTube channel.👋🏼
I’m 18 years old and loves to game with many all over!!🎮

I stream daily and upload at least once in a while.🙏🏼😎
All my content that is streamed and sometimes uploaded, is all based on GTA 5,Minecraft and COD 4.🤗
My motto is to kill with kindness, because you will never regret being kind!❤️

Please smash the subscribe button or smash the like button if you can, love you all. 🤙🏼
-Mrs. Precisee ❤️

Main Instagram: mrs.preciseex 🌻
New Instagram: Mrs.precisee_x 💀


#PS4
#llRosesll 🥀
#FemaleGamer 🤪
Imvu: Moon-Child👀

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Minecraft: PlayStation®4 Edition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments