Advertisement

Maleah Davis Update - Body Identified - Mom Brittany Bowen Interview - Darion Vence - Quanell X

Maleah Davis Update - Body Identified - Mom Brittany Bowen Interview - Darion Vence - Quanell X #MaleahDavis #Update #QuanellX

Maleah Davis was reported missing on May 4, 2019 when her stepfather Darion Vence was on his way to pick up her mother Brittany Bowen from the airport, he claimed he was carjacked and Maleah was abducted. Her remains were recovered in Arkansas and she was identified on June 3, 2019.

Grandmother Interview:

Maleah Davis Surveillance:

Please know this video is done to raise awareness in missing persons cases, I mean no harm to the family. My opinions are just that MY opinions.

Read more on my blog

Read my blog at www.TrueCrimeHistory.com
Business Inquiries and Case Suggestions:
melissa@truecrimehistory.com

Find Us on Social Media:
Instagram: @truecrimehistory_ and @melissaellen__
Twitter: @TrueCrimeHistry
Facebook: @truecrimehistory

*Disclaimer, while each opinion is my own, all information contained is not my own, (as in I did not take the photos) I try my best to give credit to each creator, but as with old cases it is hard to find the original author or some information. Please have understanding of small mistakes and please leave a comment below on them so I can address them. This content is purely for entertainment purposes, all opinions given are just that my personal opinions.

education,entertainment,maleah davis,maleah david,darion vence,darion vance,brittany bowen,brittney bowen,houston texas,may 4,quanell x,maleah davis update,maleah david mom interview,maleah davis surveillance,maleah davis missing,missing 4 year old,abduction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments