Advertisement

Making a Silenced Specter for EVERY Element in Fortnite Save the World

Making a Silenced Specter for EVERY Element in Fortnite Save the World Codename "Project Spectacle" has been completed.

Huge thanks to chat for catching my -mistake- tutorial on how to waste 600 reperk.

Recorded in this stream:


Use Code "Mista" in the Item Shop!

Join our Discord server and chat with us!
If you'd like to get notified of my streams on there, ask for the "Stream Fans" role!

My streaming links:
-Twitch:
-Mixer (Beam):
-Youtube Channel:

I sometimes post stream highlights on my Instagram!


Want to support the channel?


More links:
-Twitter:
-Snapchat:

My Fortnite Save the World Guides:


Hero Guides:


Weapon Guides:


Fortnite streams playlist:


Fortnite videos playlist:

World

Post a Comment

0 Comments