Advertisement

Lesson 74 👩‍🏫 Basic English with Jennifer 📅⌚How often?

Lesson 74 👩‍🏫 Basic English with Jennifer 📅⌚How often? 👉Playlist for BASIC ENGLISH
👉Watch Beginner Lessons 1-65

You can use as a pronunciation and vocabulary tool. 🎧 Listen to other people say key words and phrases like "usually" and "during the week." You can filter the results for American English.

😃Want more interaction in English? Become a member of my YT channel today! Click on "JOIN" and become part of the English with Jennifer learning community! 👨🏾‍🎓👩‍🎓👨🏻‍🎓👩🏽‍🎓 Your small monthly contribution supports my work on YT. As a member, you gain more interaction with me, including a monthly live stream and bonus posts on the community tab!

Index:
0:01 Introduction
0:29 Practice with Flavia and Andreia
4:05 Pronunciation of adverbs of frequency
4:43 How often? Questions with BE
7:02 How often ? Questions with other verbs
7:43 Practice with word order in statements

📹More videos each week on Instagram #englishwithjenniferlebedev


Visit my Community Tab for helpful posts:


Follow me on Twitter and learn everyday vocabulary.


Join me on Facebook for more language practice.


I offer more videos and exercises on my website.


Try something new! Kiki -- a new place to study with me.
Join one of my pages.
👉English Vocabulary with Jennifer

👉Jennifer's Movie Club



ABOUT ME:
Former classroom teacher. Published author. Online instructor. I've been online since 2007, posting videos for students, blogging for teachers, and providing different forms of language support. My goal is to make language studies enjoyable and productive. For more info and resources, visit www.englishwithjennifer.com.

TEACHERS:
Visit my ELT blog for tips and activity handouts.
Related posts:



Images retrieved from

JenniferESL,Jennifer Lebedev,English with Jennifer,ingles,anglais,английский,اللغة الإنكليزية,英语,영어,Englisch,ingilizce,American English,how often,adverbs of frequency,sometimes,always,never,usually,rarely,during the week,time expressions,adverbs of time,adverbios,les adverbes,副词,क्रिया विशेषण,الضمائر,příslovce,kata keterangan,zarflar,క్రియా విశేషణాలు,basic English,basic grammar,English for beginners,beginner English,learn English,English lesson,ESL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments