Advertisement

last day of school for good...i'm dropping out

last day of school for good...i'm dropping out I am ready to be done with school. I have a plan and I am not going back. I am dropping out of high school.

I am a 16 year old boy from Utah. I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,dropping out of school,dropping out,high school,high school dropout,dropping out of high school,dropped out of school,why i left school,high school drop out,dropping out of school prank,carson jones,brandi johns,teen vlogger,family friendly,how to,david wright,last day of school,last day of high school,last day of school vlog,last day of school.for good...i'm dropping out!,online school,quit school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments