Advertisement

Karan Johar on Kalank’s failure: ‘It is largely my responsibility and my blame’

Karan Johar on Kalank’s failure: ‘It is largely my responsibility and my blame’ Karan Johar on Kalank’s failure: ‘It is largely my responsibility and my blame’

Kalank was perhaps one of the most awaited films of the year – beautifully shot on an epic scale, it had an all-star cast that would be envy of many. Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, Aditya Roy Kapur, Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt came together for the Abhishek Varman film that received mix...

#Karan #Johar #on #Kalanks #failure #‘It #is #largely #my #responsibility #and #my #blame

news,thunder,समाचार,गड़गड़ाहट,entetaiment,मनोरंजन,hot,Karan,Johar,on,Kalanks,failure,It,is,largely,my,responsibility,and,blame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments