Advertisement

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PURPOSE, WATCH THIS

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PURPOSE, WATCH THIS Get your copy of UNLEARN:
Subscribe:
Sign up for my Newsletter, it's Bearded for you pleasure:

My name is Kanwer Singh aka Humble The Poet, and my goal is to shake your ass, shake your heart, and shake your mind all at the same time.

I am a writer, musician, and creative who loves to bring ideas to life. I used to be an elementary school teacher, and I learned a lot about how to put things into words to help people feel better about life. Now I try my bests to do that and connect with people through my music, my book, and my other creative projects.

I also have a super kickass beard =D

Bookings & Business Inquiries: bookings@thepoetproject.com
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Tumblr:


Official Humble The Poet Clothing:



--Mailing Address--
Kanwer Singh
6-6150 Highway 7
Suite 226
Woodbridge, Ont
L4H 0R6
Canada

motivation,advice,inspiration,unlearn,humble the poet,new,video,if you're looking for a purpose,purpose,looking for purpose,what is my purpose,if you're looking for,humble poet,humble,10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments