Advertisement

I have to apologize to Princeton University - I messed up!

I have to apologize to Princeton University - I messed up! Full Disclosure: Just a little clickbait ❤️

The long-awaited Princeton Studios Tour is finally live! I hope you guys enjoyed, let me know what you think down below :)

At the beginning of the sophomore year, I made the decision to drop all of my extracurricular and clubs to focus on one thing - building a studio space on campus where creatives can come together to create without boundaries. Realizing there wasn’t a space like that, I’ve been fortunate to work with the Daily Princetonian, Princeton ODUS, and Arsh Shah Dilbagi to create Princeton Studios and act as the managing directors of the space. The past months have been quite the process ordering furniture, setting the decor, and making it an incubator to create some next level content next year but we’re excited for what’s to come.

BECOME PART OF THE MOVEMENT:
shop @

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram -
Twitter -
Spotify -
Kit -

SEND MAIL & LOVE:
Nicolas Chae,
1467 Frist Campus Center,
Princeton, NJ 08544

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
business@nicolaschae.com

nic chae,princeton,nicolas chae,yale vs princeton,princeton vlogger,how i got into princeton,princeton university,life at princeton vs yale - academics,justin chae,college acceptance reaction,ivy league,college acceptance,rejection,yale university,yale,college reactions,college application,college,stanford,how i got into yale,college decisions,yale college,yale student,day in the life college,harvard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments