Advertisement

HOW I FEEL ABOUT SOULJA BOY RATING ME A 7 -_- | MUKBANG Q & A

HOW I FEEL ABOUT SOULJA BOY RATING ME A 7 -_- | MUKBANG Q & A Hey Army,
If you agree with me o the Soulja Boy Thing, Make sure to thumbs up this video! He Tried me sis!

I hope you guys Enjoy this Mukbang. I think I was to do more, so let me know I the comments below if you like these videos!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

DISCOUNT CODES:


Phone Case: Velvet Caviar
www.VelvetCaviar.com
Use code: “AALIYAHXO” for a cute discount! $$

Artist Couture
Artistcouture.com
Use code “Aaliyah” at checkout for $$ off

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

▷ CONNECT WITH ME!
FOR PROMOTION/ BRAND COLLABORATION ‣ Jennifer@thejgoagency.com
TWITTER ‣
INSTAGRAM ‣
SNAPCHAT ‣ msaaliyahjay


▷ OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE:
EYEBROW ROUTINE »
UPDATED MAKEUP ROUTINE »
STORY TIME »

5-23-19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments